Sunday, March 22, 2009
Spring is Here and that means...
PROJECTS!!! I officially came up with project #1 around the house. I spent the entire day Saturday working in the yard raking leaves, trimming back bushes, etc. We have a lot of landscaping in our backyard and I swear there is always more mulch in the grass than the beds. I woke Mike up from a nice nap on the couch and asked if we could go to Menard's to find some edging for the landscaping. He agreed. Off we went. We had complete intentions of getting black plastic edging, but managed to leave Menard's with 60 brick interlocking pavers! When we got home Mike went ahead and started the project even with only 45 minutes of daylight left. He is the type of guy where once you start a project he is anxious to get it done. Sunday morning he came downstairs around 9 a.m. in work boots, a sweatshirt and old jeans. Off to work he went. He did such a great job putting everything together. Hopefully now the mulch will stay where it belongs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment