Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Boating Season...

And Mike couldn't be more excited! For those of you who don't know, last spring my parents gave Mike and I their old boat that had been in storage for over three years. I wasn't as keen on the idea as Mike, but we got it anyways. First thing Saturday morning Mike and I went over to the storage place and took the old tarp off so Mike could bring the boat home and "clean it up." It was our intention to sell the boat this spring so we didn't have an added expense for storage, etc. However, once Mike got her all cleaned up, I could tell how badly he would love to boat just one more season. He took the boat out on Geist all day with Nick and they had "dude" time while Adrienne and I went Derby shopping! Once we were done shopping, we went and met the guys for a quick spin on the lake. Here are some pictures of what a great job Mike did of getting the boat cleaned up!





No comments:

Post a Comment