Sunday, April 19, 2009
Learning to share
I'm really going to have to work on sharing with Woody and Charley. They got a new toy on Friday that they have fought over ever since. Today while I was folding laundry I couldn't find Charley anywhere. All of a sudden I heard the squeaker of a toy coming from underneath the TV stand. I found Charley hiding with his ball, so Woody couldn't take it from him! You can see the soccer ball in the background! Woody got mad, so he got his favorite bone and laid his head on it as to say, "Ha, if you aren't going to let me play with the ball, you can't play with the bone." After a few minutes, it became a showdown. They both stared at each other for like ten minutes, just waiting for one of them to make a move! I couldn't help but laugh at how cute they are!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love this one. Missing you guys.
ReplyDeleteDeb