Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Home

Over the past month or so (who am I kidding, more like the past year or two) we have been busy traveling between Louisville and Cleveland for graduations, visiting family, etc. Mike's grandma and grandpa have within the past three weeks both been hospitalized so we, of course, visited them to encourage a speedy recovery. We are happy they both are at home now and seem to be on the right track. We are very happy though that this past weekend and next weekend we will be HOME! It has given us the opportunity to get some things done around the house and enjoy spending time with friends. Friday night we took Woody and Charley with us to our friend Nick and Adrienne's house for a cookout. BIG NEWS: I ate a cheeseburger! For those who don't know, I went vegetarian in December and just had the urge to eat a real burger on Friday. Funny enough it was a bacon cheddar burger. I figured if I was going to eat meat, I might as well knock out the pig and cow :) It tasted good, but I plan to go back to a meatless diet! Saturday we did some shopping and met our friends Bud and Julie at Moondog for $5 pitchers and live music. Sunday we spent some time cleaning, doing laundry and relaxing. The countdown has officially begun. Only 9 more workdays until vacation in N.C. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment