Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh, Woody!

You know it is hot when...You are trying to water the flowers and your dog is intercepting most of the water! Tonight when I started the nightly watering routine, Woody immediately began drinking the water coming out of the hose. It was pretty hilarious, so I ran inside and grabbed my camera in hopes that he would do it again. Sure enough he did and I was able to capture the action to share :) Also, I must confess to something I probably should not have done. Our WT neighbors have two obnoxious toy poodles who bark non-stop. Tonight as I was watering the flowers they would not stop barking at me. I happened to notice the owners cars were not in the driveway so I ever so quietly walked over to the fence and sprayed their dogs with my hose! Oops. My hand slipped. Ironic how they shut up! I am praying nobody saw my little mishap!


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! We miss you guys and hope you like the new neighbors. ~Brianna and Dan

    ReplyDelete