Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Early Christmas

As I have blogged about in years past, we always celebrate Christmas the weekend prior with whichever family we won't be with on Christmas day. Since we spent the holiday in Ohio this year, my parents, grandmas, sisters and Erica's boyfriend Frank all came to Indianapolis. I made lasagnas and stuffed mushrooms and everyone else pitched in by bringing dessert, garlic bread and salad. We had a delicious meal and enjoyed spending time together.

Owen was much more engaged in the gift opening than we all anticipated he would be. We all got a lot of wonderful gifts, but mostly enjoyed spending time with family.


The look on Erica's face is because she gave Owen the present and he growled and smacked it with his hands. He was pretty intense with the gift opening from the get go. 


Taking a break to hang with Aunt Ellen. 


Wow! How am I supposed to open this thing?! Wonder what it is!


Holy smokes it is a wagon! Accompanied with a membership to the Indianapolis Zoo. Thanks Grammy and Poppy!


My mom insisted we put the wagon together so she could get a picture of Owen in his wagon. He LOVES it. Mike spent the evening taking him on wagon rides. If he so dare tried to take him out, Owen would start crying. Looks like we'll spend this winter taking wagon rides around the house :-)


This little boy is sure to be a ladies man. Look at that smile as we as snuggle around him!


Mike was super surprised and excited when he opened his gift from me and my parents-a new MacBook  Air! He hasn't put it down since he got it!


Those people look like something I'd like to put in my mouth...Maybe I'll try to get to them!







No comments:

Post a Comment