Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Been a While

We have officially been away from blogging for a couple of weeks now, and I must say for good reason. Three days after my post about Owen's six month stats, he was sent home from daycare with a fever. Long story short, four trips to the pediatrician and one trip to the ER later, a double ear infection turned into a ruptured ear drum and made for a very sick little boy. Regular antibiotics didn't do the trick for him, so we had to take him to the pediatricians office three days in a row for antibiotic shots (so I guess really it was more like seven trips to the pediatricians office). He also was on ear drops for a week. When I took him in for his follow-up on Friday ( as in three days ago), his right ear still didn't look as it should, causing the doctor to prescribe another seven days of ear drops. The poor little guy had a rough couple of weeks, but his mood is back to normal. We now are well known in the pediatrician office and Owen thinks Dr. McAteer is his third grandma. As much as I have hated having to go there so much, I really do feel like we have developed a great relationship with the doctor and her nurse.

Since we haven't blogged in a while, there have been a lot of things I've missed out on posting. I am going to do my best to catch up! One of the main things I neglected to post were our favorites from Owen's six month pictures and our family pictures. There are so many more, but here are a few to enjoy.















No comments:

Post a Comment