This weekend my sister Ellen and her boyfriend Chris came to visit us before they head to UK for college in a few weeks. We were so thrilled they came and really enjoyed spending time with them. Friday night we built a bonfire out back and just sat around catching up. The plan was to take the boat out on Saturday, however the weather did not cooperate. After pondering ideas of what we could go do, we decided we would try out the new Dave and Busters. Of course, it seemed like the moment we got there the sun came out. Go figure! The food was glorified bar food, but decent. Mike made it a point to scope out all the games before we ate so he knew what to play afterwards. I must admit, I am not much of "video/arcade game person" so I thought it was all a bit silly! I did end up playing some games with the rest of the gang and we had a good time. By the time we were done, we collectively had won hundreds of tickets. For those of you wondering, yes, we gave all of our tickets away to cute little children so they could pick out prizes. Thanks for coming Ellen and Chris! Can't wait to see you guys again soon :)
Chris was great at Guitar Hero, Ellen, not so much!!
This is my child (oops, I mean husband) trying to win as many tickets as possible by hitting moles...
Woody loved snuggling with his Aunt Ellen!


No comments:
Post a Comment