Today was my 25th birthday and I had a wonderful day. I decided to take the day off work (best life decision EVER) and my mom made the trip up to Indy to hang out with me. It was wonderful to sleep in and just spend the day doing what I wanted to do. By the way, I think I could really get used to it! Mom and I spent some time at the mall and then went to the Home Goods store. I decided you know you're getting old when you enjoy spending time at Home Goods versus the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Oh well :) I got many wonderful gifts from friends and family and I appreciate them all! Mom helped me pick out new lamps (yes, I wanted lamps for part of my birthday gift) for our guest bedroom and I also got two new side tables. I am really happy with the way they turned out. Thanks mom for coming up, it made my day! Mike also took me to a wonderful dinner at Bella Vita where I broke my vegetarian rules and got a pasta dish with pancetta (form of bacon). It was delicious. Lucky for me, I am making my own rules! All in all it was a great day. Thanks to everyone who helped make it special!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment