Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Part II

Like I mentioned previously, this was our year to spend Christmas with my family in Jeffersonville. Mike and I headed down there the night before Christmas Eve and stayed through Saturday afternoon. Everything was wonderful. As always, mom and dad had the house looking beautiful, the food was amazing and the entire visit was extremely low-key. On Christmas Eve, my mom's side of the family all came over for our annual celebration. Mike and I were the big winners in the white elephant gift exchange-I got a really nice clock to hang in the dining room and he got some sort of car charger/automatic jumper.

On Christmas morning we slept in and opened gifts once everyone woke up. My parents got us a new HD video camcorder and all the accessories for once the baby arrives. They also got us a new rug for under our kitchen table and place mats to coordinate. I have been wanting this rug now for the past year and was thrilled to get it! Mike did a nice job of picking out a new black leather Coach purse for me and he really liked the sunglasses and new running shoes I picked out for him. All in all, it was so nice to spend time with the family and we are so thankful everyone is healthy and happy :)

Mom and dad's tree always looks so nice!
My cousin has trained dogs in the past. She did a nice job of having all five dogs sit patiently and wait for a treat! I thought this picture was too cute!
My cousin Paige and sister Ellen
You can't really tell I'm preggo in this picture.
Christmas morning, me and my sisters all helped cook brunch. Mike got stuck with dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment