Mike, Owen and Grandpa (Owens great grandpa) Bale.
Owen and his great grandparents! It was very special to us for them to spend time together.
My gift to Jessica was a diaper cake. It included 120 diapers, 5 onesies, two pairs of pants, 8 washcloths and two big bottles of J&J nighttime bath and lotion. I picked out some super cute ribbon to add some color. We also used it as the centerpiece on the table!
This is little Miss Lucy (Mike's cousin Abby's little girl). Lucy is three weeks to the day younger than Owen. It was really cute seeing them play. Owen spent the afternoon ripping her paci out of her mouth and taking her toys. Who is really surprised?!
Probably one of my favorite moments of the weekend. The three big kids were watching the Toy Story 3 and Owen crawled over from across the room and stood up next to them. I think he was saying, "Hey guys, can I hang out with you?!"
I'm not above putting my kid in a basket to contain him for a few minutes.
Taylor and Grant kept Owen super busy while he was eating dinner. He belly laughed so much and we all got a kick out of it.
As irritated as I get with our dog Woody on a daily basis these days, I am soooo thankful for how good he is with children. Taylor enjoyed snuggling up with him before bed!



LOVE ... little Owen's laugh, your awesome diaper cake, and Taylor cuddling with Woody :)
ReplyDelete