Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Catch Up

I have done a poor job of updating the blog over the past couple of weeks. Mike has been out of town traveling for work six days out of the past two weeks, we had the Watts side of the family in town two weekends ago and life has generally been busy. I came home from work early today because after taking Owen to the doctor we found out he has a double ear infection and pink eye in both eyes. I figured while he is napping this afternoon I'd get the blog updated. Prepare yourself for lots of random pictures that have been taken over the past couple of weeks.


O's favorite time of day is anytime he gets to sit in his highchair and eat. There has not been anything we have given him that he hasn't liked. He recently had french toast, a piece of pizza from Pizza King (loved it-his mommas son), rotisserie chicken breast and the current favorite is blueberries. You name it, he'll eat it!


These Tommee Tippee bibs have been great. They catch anything he doesn't quite get to his mouth and they are super easy to clean. 


The big boy carseat is still a huge hit. After the news of recent carseat safety recommendations, it looks like he'll be rear facing for quite a while longer!


The Watts family came into town two weekends ago to watch Mike's second cousin, Ella compete in a cheerleading competition. Her squad won their division and are now National Champs. After the competition, we all visited in the hotel room for a while. O officially fell in love with his first cheerleader (or all the glitter and sparkles on her uniform)! Baby Lucy is also pictured here. 


We just had to see how O would look in Lucy's cheetah ears. Pretty cute, I'd say!


One night while Mike was out of town, I decided to make banana bread after O went to bed. Shortly after I put it in the oven and set the timer, the tornado sirens were going off and the TV said for Hamilton county to take cover due to bad storms. After determining the storm was just north of us, I headed to bed. When I woke up the next morning, I realized I never took the banana bread out of the oven...In case you are wondering what banana bread looks like after 10 hours at 350...


My dad and Mike had a bet going throughout the NCAA tournament. If Ohio State made it to the Final Four in Houston (which my dad is going to), then Dad would have to wear Ohio State gear to the game. If Ohio State lost and they didn't make it to the Final Four, Mike and Owen would have to take a picture for Dad in their Louisville gear. Guess you can see who won the bet! 


On Saturday, we attended Ben Vollmer's 1st Birthday party. It is hard to believe he is 1 already. Nick and Adrienne did such a wonderful job planning the barnyard themed bash and we were so thankful to be included in his special celebration. The party blower was a hit with Owen!


Owen and the special Birthday Boy!


The Watts Three


Not sure if I have mentioned before how much O loves TV. This picture was taken today right before his nap. He was sitting in his race car track watching PBS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment