Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Just in case...

...you guys thought he was cute ALL the time ;)


For the record, between the hours of 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. he had four SEPARATE and totally unrelated meltdowns like this. Are you wondering why? I'll tell you: Meltdown 1 (as showcased in the video) was because I wouldn't let him stay out in the garage and play the moment I pulled in from work. I had to change out of my jeans and four inch heels. Meltdown 2: was because while he was playing in the backyard, I noticed he had placed a quarter sized rock in his mouth and was sucking on it (oh, I'm sorry Owen. Just didn't think tonight was a good night to get a rock lodged in your throat). Meltdown 3: while iChatting with my Mom and sister Erica, Owen decided to play with his golf clubs. Apparently he was holding a grudge from meltdowns 1 and 2 because he deliberately swung his driver across my face. Shame on me for correcting him! Meltdown 4: What used to be his favorite part of the night has turned into an all out battle-bathtime. I am hoping this is a phase. From the moment I said the words, "Let's go upstairs" he totally crumbled.

All of this after a wonderful nights sleep and a two and a half hour nap at daycare. I am starting to wonder if the terrible twos might creep into our lives a little bit early. YIKES!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh how I love this :) there's nothing better than fits ... they make me laugh! Poor guy just doesn't understand, but you being the awesome mommy that you are will help him figure everything out!

    ReplyDelete