Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

When Mike and I bought our house four and a half years ago, it was all we possibly needed. However, one child and what seems like a million toys later, I do not know how many more ways I can rearrange my closets/maximize my storage space. We have already sent all of our larger baby items (i.e. swing, exersaucer, bouncy seat, etc.) to my parents basement, yet we still have maxed out the space in this place we call home.

My most recent shuffle is due to the upcoming Christmas holiday. Gotta make room for that Christmas tree!


One end table, lamp and the toy chest is now in the already overcrowded - with - ballpit - dining room.


Push toy and crate of books, balls and puzzles at the small space to the right of the TV. 


Downstairs toy closet...And it isn't even Christmas yet!

We will be so relieved when we get some more space one day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment