Owen and Taylor taking a ride on Uncle Tom's back.
Sadly this is the best picture I have of the three cousins. Owen's last couple of teeth are coming in and his hands have spent a lot of time in his mouth. Emma is also starting to teethe, so her hand is in her mouth too!
Owen and Taylor ate their Thanksgiving feast at the picnic table in the living room. Owen loved all of his food, especially the biscuits.
Me, my sister-in-law, Mike's two cousins, his aunt and his Mom all ventured out at 5 a.m. on Black Friday for some great deals. As I expected, we had no problems with crowds because all of the crazies showed up at 9 p.m. the night before when the stores opened. As you can tell, we had a lot of luck. My van came in handy to hold all of these gifts (the back seat was folded down). I am officially done with everyone on my list except one person! Woohoo!






No comments:
Post a Comment