For those of you who don't know, my uncle Dan (my dad's brother) and his four children live in Germany just outside of Frankfurt. Every summer they make a trip over to the states for about three weeks. Last weekend, Mike and I went down to see them since they are visiting and we really enjoyed seeing them all. It is crazy how much the kiddos grow when you only see them once a year. My grandma was determined that we go to dinner at Tumbleweed on the river in Louisville and then all go to see the Abraham Lincoln memorial on the waterfront ( I know what you are all thinking, and yes, it was amazing)! We all enjoyed spending time together and I managed to snap a few pictures of our big night out on the town :)
This is good ol' Abe, the four Germans (Jenny, Alex, Mike and Denise), Annie Granny, me and Erica. Notice Ellen cut out after dinner so she didn't have to see Abe! Also, I thought it was hilarious the two youngest picked his nose in the picture :)
Jenny, Alex, Mike and Denise
Group shot of everyone after dinner
Mike, Denise and Mike at Tumbleweed


No comments:
Post a Comment