Last weekend we made our first trip to my parents lake house down in Kentucky. Both of my sisters and their boyfriends and my mom and dad were all there together for the weekend. It was one of the most relaxing weekends I have had in a long time. It felt great to lay around in pj's all day and eat mom's good cookin! Mike and dad enjoyed taking the boat out even though it was freezing, fishing off the dock and watching football on the big screen. Mom and I took the dogs (all five of them) on a three mile walk around the lake and just enjoyed spending time together. I think the dogs enjoyed the lake just as much as we did because they got to run free in the empty fields with no leashes. We are looking forward to spending time there again! I tried to capture as many pics of the house as I could.
Chris and Ellen spent time carving a pumpkin
The view from the top deck overlooking the lake
The Ballenger/Watts family always roll with a pack of dogs, and of course treat them like humans. The hardwood floor simply would not have been as comfortable for nap time!
A shot of the loft from the family room
The family room
Momma workin her magic in the kitchen
The kitchen and family room is really one big open room
It was nice to have a king size bed to sleep in at the lake house
Dad and Mike posted up on the couch watching football on the big screen
The pool table will definitely be a draw for the guys when we go to the lake. What could really be better than beer and pool after a long day of boating!


No comments:
Post a Comment