Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Anyone know a good painter?

I do...and I am thinking of contracting out my husband's painting skills for secondary income!! This past weekend was our first home in quite some time. For those of you who know us well, even though we were home, we don't sit still for long! Mike got the idea to repaint our bedroom a few weeks ago after seeing this color in my parents lake house. I jumped on the idea, since it was HIS suggestion. Our room previously had a red accent wall and three ivory colored walls. We are amazed at how much we love the new color. My plan is to eventually find new bedding, curtains, etc. but I haven't found the right thing quite yet! A big kudos to the hubby for doing a great job and not complaining a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment