As I have alluded to in previous posts, Mike and I have spent every weekend away from Indy since mid-September. While we have done many fun things, all the travel can wear you down and cause you to long for a weekend at home. This weekend we traveled to Cleveland for a wedding for one of Mike's best friends from high school. The visit was nice because we were able to spend time with Mike's parents, grandparents and his brother and sister. The wedding itself was beautiful and Mike enjoyed catching up with some old friends. The reception was a wee bit cold because it was outside (the temperature around reception time was 34 degrees). The tents had heaters, but they didn't seem to do the trick! All in all, it was a great weekend and we are now anxiously awaiting our weekends home until Thanksgiving.
Mike, Jenny (Mike's friend from high school), and her new husband Tom
I had a really cute outfit on, it's ashame the coat covered it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment