Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Theta Sisters

Two Sundays ago (the day after the IU-OSU game) I woke up in the early morning and drove to Lexington, KY to surprise my little sister for her Theta initiation. I was a Theta at Hanover and Ellen pledged Theta earlier in the fall at UK. Even though I would have been happy for her no matter what house she pledged, I was thrilled when she chose Theta. Ellen had NO CLUE I was coming to the initiation ceremony and it was so awesome when she saw me in the middle of the ceremony ritual. She and I both started crying, and it was something I know we will always remember. After the ceremony I got to see her dorm ( I am so glad I am no longer living in one of those things) and we grabbed a quick bite at Panera before I headed back to Indy. It was a long day of driving, a little over six hours round trip, but well worth it.

Right before I was leaving, we realized we hadn't taken any pictures. This was an attempt at a self-portrait in the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment