While Mike was enjoying the day at the Ohio State game, I stayed home and prepared for the Halloween party we were hosting at 7 p.m. Mike cleaned out the garage on Friday night which is where we set up the beer pong table, darts, etc. so it was up to me to prepare the food and finish cleaning up the house. Lucky for me, my dear friend Krystal came in from Ohio on Friday night and was a tremendous help in getting things ready. I had a pretty nauseous morning which got everything off to a late start, but we managed to have everything ready to go by 7! For the past three years we have had a Halloween party and Mike and I observed every year it becomes more and more calm. I think this is a sign we are getting older :) It was a costume party and everyone came dressed in adorable costumes. Mine, however, was put together at roughly 6 p.m on Saturday. Because I have been feeling bad and had other things going on, I put zero time or effort into coming up with a good costume. Krystal was able to pull a few things out of the closet and concoct a costume (for those of you into fashion, she said I was Rachel Zoe). It was definitely a fun night and we enjoyed spending time with our friends! We're already talking about whether or not we will have the 4th annual party next year or not because of the baby. Guess we'll have to wait and see :)
Me and Krystal
Dale and Brennan, oops, I mean Mike and Nick a.k.a Stepbrothers!
Me and Mike
Jager Bombs, anyone?


No comments:
Post a Comment