Wednesday, November 11, 2009
It's Official...
...My pants are becoming difficult to button! I think this is a sign that our little one is growing like he/she should be. On Sunday my parents drove up to Indy for the day and after we had a delicious brunch at our local favorite-Cafe Patachou-mom and I headed to the mall for some maternity shopping. We had luck at Gap Maternity with some of the basic long sleeve tees, jeans and a sweater. Most of our luck came at Destination Maternity which is half Motherhood and half Pea in the Pod. After completely filling one of the fitting rooms with things to try on, mom and I started noticing a trend immediately-all of the things we liked and fit me well were A Pea in the Pod. Go figure! After an expensive afternoon of shopping, I feel like I walked away with a lot of great things except I had pretty much no luck with work clothes, which is unfortunate since I work five days a week! I was able to find one pair of black pants, but definitely need to find a couple more pairs of dress pants and maybe a dress. If any of my mom friends have suggestions, please let me know! I am amazed at how much more comfortable maternity pants are even though I am not that far along. It sure beats sitting at my desk with my pants unbuttoned and unzipped! I had such a great time with my mom and before too long we will be able to buy little boy or girl clothes :) Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Erin,
ReplyDeleteWhen I was pregnant with Griffin, Ann Taylor had maternity clothes (not sure if they still do), and they were great for work:) The only bad thing, was I had to do it all online! Also, I have the same luck with A Pea in the Pod vs Motherhood clothes...but the Pea clothes are alot cuter:) See you next week!