Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Look what I can do

This little boy is on the move! It is so unbelievably crazy how quickly he is changing. Each day he is adding something new to his list of skills and developing into a toddler. The days of infancy seem so far away. We are loving every second of it. I cannot say enough about how much I love being a mom. Mike is such a wonderful dad and we are so blessed to have a healthy and happy family of three!


This video is from last week. It seems he is constantly blowing his lips together to make crazy sounds. He also is clapping at pretty much anything. And if you didn't notice, sitting still in one place rarely happens. I have a feeling this is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment