Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Surprise!

The night before Easter we attended a surprise 40th birthday bash for a great family friend of ours, Brett. His wife Faye worked so hard to pull off the ultimate surprise and she did a FANTASTIC job! We were even a part of the surprise. Our favorite band back home was scheduled to play at a venue in downtown Louisville and Faye, Brett, my parents, sisters and Mike and I were all set to go out to dinner and then head to see the band play. What Brett didn't know was that Faye had rented out the upper level at the venue and all of his friends would be there waiting to enjoy the evening with him!


He was so surprised!!


Blowing out the candles on his cake. 


Sisters :-)


The Ballenger Family.


I know by this picture you are all judging me for the light colored bra under my black shirt...Darn flash! Mike and I enjoyed the evening out while Owen was at home with a sitter. We danced all night and I busted out moves that haven't been busted out since college. We didn't get home until after 2 a.m. and we (Erica and I) paid for the open bar on Sunday! Nothing like a big surprise. Awesome party :-)





2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic Erin :) Glad to know you still bust out the dance moves - it's fun to act like you're in college every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot you had a camera! Could you send me your pics of the evening? So, glad you guys could be a part of the fun evening. Thanks for the compliments! Great pics of you and Mike and the family.

    Faye

    ReplyDelete