Double fisting!
I swear we feed him...
The child who has never taken a pacifier in his life has recently developed a reputation as a paci stealer at daycare. He will crawl over to the kids who have them, and snatch them out of there mouth and put it into his...Sigh. Last Saturday, out of his huge toy chest filled with lots of fun toys, the one thing he found and kept with him alllll day long was a paci. I'm not about to have a child who takes up pacifier sucking at the age of one, so we let him have it for the day and hid it once he went to bed- never to return again!!
Is anybody going to stop me from doing this? It sure is fun!
***The quality is crappy in these pictures. I feel like most of my pictures lately have been taken on my cell phone because I always have it with me when these cute things happen. The actual camera is always somewhere else. I need to work on keeping it close by.






No comments:
Post a Comment