Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Big News...

We are so very excited to announce....













We are officially.......













Owners of a new VAN!!! I have always sworn I would NEVER drive a van...There are way too many stylish SUV options that are way cooler. Well, if there is one thing I have learned since becoming a mom it is to never say never! Mike and I travel practically every weekend and our dogs always go with us, so even though we only have one child things had become cramped in the back seat of my Accord and even Mike's Trailblazer. Knowing our family will eventually be growing, we decided it made the most practical sense for us to have a van as opposed to an SUV that costs a lot more and doesn't offer some of the features we loved about the van.

Needless to say, it is awesome. We went with the 2012 Honda Odyssey. Black exterior with truffle leather interior. Built in rear DVD system, back-up camera, bluetooth.... I could literally go on and on. We will be driving this van for a long time so we wanted to make sure we got what we wanted!


Not the best picture, but you get the idea!


Owen testing out the new built in DVD system. It will be great for our never ending road trips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment