Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day, I will be spending it in Florida with Owen, my parents, my grandma, both sisters and their significant others. Absent will be my hubby who is going to be in Alaska for a wedding of his best childhood friend. I am very much looking forward to the quality time relaxing with family on the beach.

I feel so blessed to be a Mom to such a wonderful little boy. Owen makes every day such a joy. As challenging as he can be at times, I love watching him grow and develop from a baby to a little boy. He is truly my pride and joy and the biggest accomplishment of my life. I am so anxious to welcome our sweet baby girl in August. She is already loved so much and I know she will make our lives even better.

Mike and I made a pact after Valentine's Day that we would not buy one another cards anymore. We both absolutely abhor how much they cost, especially since they normally get pitched after sitting on the counter for a couple of days. Call us cheap, but it just isn't worth it to us! Since Mike won't be with us on Mother's Day, he gave me my card a couple of days early.


I LOVE it! Mike put more time and thought into this than any card he would have bought of the shelf. The inside contained a sweet message from him and Owen (and a spa gift card). Thanks Mike and Owen :-)


This is what Owen made for me at daycare. Apparently in the picture he was screaming "Macaroni and cheese."


Inside of the card. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment