Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birthday Party Fun

Owen was officially invited to his first "friend" birthday party. A friend of mine from work has a little girl named Claire who turned three on May 21 and lucky O got an invite to the prince/princess themed party. We were so glad we were able to make it--there were a lot of kiddos there from Owen's school as well as his new two's teacher. It was so cute to see him interact with the other kids and actually be at a real birthday party!


They hired people to create cool shaped balloons for the kids at the party--they each got to have two made and Owen chose and monkey and a dinosaur. Here he is waiting patiently while they made them!


Sitting at the head of the table while they sang Happy Birthday!


Loving cake and ice cream. 

I got so wrapped up in taking pictures of Owen at the party, I forgot to capture the birthday girl on camera. Oops! What fun for O--I'm sure we have lots of birthday parties in our future!



No comments:

Post a Comment