First time on a fishing pier. This nice gentleman was kind enough to show us the "Nemo" he caught!
One of many outdoor baths in the hose. Don't judge me for posting this picture. It was too cute not to!
First time up close and personal with a 4+ foot long shark. This sucker was caught off the pier. Yikes.
First time riding a train--trains are his obsession, so this was really a big hit. He screamed in excitement, " I ride Thomas. I ride Percy!"
Flying his first kite. He thought this was pretty darn cool too!
Not to worry, I got to experience a "first" also. Nuff' said!
All in all, what a wonderful vacation! Many thanks to my parents who made it possible. We loved spending the week with everyone and making memories to last a lifetime. We missed Mike being with us, but look forward to doing it again in two years. Owen will have to share the spotlight then with his lil' sis!







No comments:
Post a Comment