Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Carillon Beach - Great Company

One of the best parts of a family vacation is being able to spend good quality time with those we love most. Owen has the pleasure on my side of the family of being the only grandchild, so he is the center of attention always! He pretty much stole the show each day and is so lucky to have so many people who love him so much.


The gang (minus Annie Granny who was taking the picture)!


Getting a kiss from my little man. I hope he will always give his momma kisses :-)


Sitting on the beach with Mimi. Notice how beautiful the water looks!


Poppy, Mimi, Owen and Mommy. 


Owen and his favorite women ;-)


Mom and Dad!


Owen was all consumed with Chris (aka Kiss), Ellen's boyfriend. 


Owen swimming in the kiddie pool with his great grandma, Annie Granny. 


...and singing songs with Annie Granny on the porch. Three weeks later and he is still saying, "Annie Ganny sing song."


Waking Aunt EE up early in the morning. This picture was not staged!!


As a full time working Mom, sometimes the two hours in the evenings with Owen don't quite seem like enough. A week long vacation where I got to spend all my time with him was such a treat! Love this little boy to pieces (but reaffirmed the fact I don't think I have it in me to stay home full time ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment