Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Feel Old

It's hard to believe, but my baby sister Ellen just graduated from high school! She went to Sacred Heart Academy in Louisville, and because of the friends she met in Kentucky, she has made the decision to go to the University of Kentucky this fall for college (BOOOOO)! Even though we come from a family of Louisville fans, we'll have to find it in our hearts to support her while she is a Kentucky Wildcat! Congratulations, Ellen! My sister Erica also graduated from the Hair Design School. She officially got her first job as a hair stylist at a salon in New Albany and starts on June 2nd. I am very excited to have a full-time hair expert in the family :) Congratulations, Erica!

I love this picture of my family :)

1 comment:

  1. What a good looking family! Congrats to the graduates.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete