Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

This past weekend, Mike and I traveled to Ohio to visit his family for his mom's birthday and Mother's Day. We took the day off Friday (which was great) in order to have a nice long visit. One of the highlights of the weekend was Mike's aunt Deb flying in from Austin, TX to surprise her mom, a.k.a. Mike's Grandma Bale, for Mother's Day. Me, Mike and his mom were over at grandma and grandpas visiting when Deb called and asked grandma if she had gotten her Mother's Day gift yet. Grandma said no. Deb then said, "Well mom you better check the front porch just in case there is a box out there." When grandma went to open the door, Deb was standing on the front porch! It was the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. Of course, everyone but grandma was in on the scheme and she was totally shocked :)

Woody apparently was worn out from the trip to Ohio!
As was Charley! He loved snuggling with his grandma.
I'm a mom to Woody and Charley, right? So, technically I can celebrate Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment