Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had such a fun holiday weekend. My good friend Krystal who I worked with at Nestle came to visit for the entire weekend. It was so great to catch up with her. Friday night we ordered pizza and relaxed. Saturday we spent the day on the boat on Geist. It was so unbelievably hot that by the time Saturday night rolled around we were exhausted. Sunday my mom, dad, grandma, sister and her boyfriend all came to visit. I made kabobs on the grill and we enjoyed visiting out back on the patio. My sister Erica and her boyfriend Frank decided to stay the night with us, which always makes for a good time. After my parents and grandma left, we enjoyed visiting with neighbors at the neighborhood party before we headed to a good friends house near Butler's campus. It was from this point, we somehow made the decision to party like we were back in college. We all took cab's to Broad Ripple (Yikes, we never go there) and ended up dancing the night away until they literally locked up the place. Much to our surprise, the cab fare back to Fishers was only $33 bucks! It was such a fun night, however, by Monday morning we were rudely reminded why we don't go out like we used to! Oh well, we had a great time and made fun memories :) I should also mention that Mike is not in any of the pictures I am posting. This is because he put on a pretty impressive dance show while out at the bar. I have a couple pictures of him in action, but I have been threatened that if I post them anywhere he will be upset ;)

These are some of the friends we went out with
We should have known when we were posing for pictures like this PRIOR to leaving for Broad Ripple, it was going to be a long night!
Julie, Me and Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment