Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

While We Were Out...

A duck decided to lay eggs in a bush in front of our garage!!!! When Mike got out of his car, a duck jumped out of the bush. I then proceeded to chase the duck out of the front yard by making quacking noises and shaking a water bottle. I was explaining to Mike that we did not want a duck in our bushes as they would "nest." Once I ran the duck out of the yard, I peered behind the bush only to find a nest with 10 freakin' eggs. You've got to be kidding me! I already have a huge issue with birds and now they are nesting in my landscaping. If anyone has suggestions on what to do about this, please let me know!

Mother duck (yuck)!
Soon to be ten baby ducks...

No comments:

Post a Comment