Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Old Kentucky Home

This past Saturday, Mike and I, along with our friends Nick and Adrienne and Bud and Julie, packed up and headed down to Louisville for the Kentucky Derby. My parents were so kind to let us all stay at their house and feed us all weekend. After a mix-up with our tickets, my dad ended up scoring a third floor covered box seat which was amazing (I'm now spoiled with amazing seats, so I won't want to go back to the Grandstand). The weather turned out to be just fine and the girls loved getting all dressed up and experiencing some of the south! Hopefully we'll be able to go back and do it again. Here are some highlights of the day:

Mike swore he would kill me if I put this on the blog...I wonder if he even remembers the blog address?! Doubtful!
Shortly before the race
Trying our luck on betting. Wish I would have chosen Mine That Bird
The girls right before heading into the track
Group shot at mom and dads before leaving for the track

No comments:

Post a Comment