With all of the pregnancy hype and baby talk lately, I realized I haven't spent much time sharing updates about our four-legged furry friends. Since we are beginning to clear out what will be the baby room, we decided the dogs will no longer stay in their crates while we are gone, but will now be confined to the kitchen. We bought a nice walk-through gate and so far the boys have done a great job. We have to be very careful to not leave anything on the counter or else Woody will help himself to it. Day two of being in the kitchen I made the mistake of leaving a PBK catalog and People magazine on the counter. When I got home it was shredded into a million pieces. Oops! I learned my lesson. As much attention as the boys love from us, I know we will not be able to provide as much once the baby arrives. I am really thankful to have two dogs because they entertain one another and keep each other company, which I think will help as they adjust to life with a baby brother. As you can tell from the pictures below, they really are the best of buddies!
I had to laugh at this picture. If you enlarge the image, you can tell Charley is sleeping with one eye open. Smart dog. He's been around Woody long enough to know better!
Woody really is a cute dog. In this picture I think he looks like the concrete lions you see out in front of really nice homes!


No comments:
Post a Comment