Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Five Months

It is so hard to believe our little man is already five months old! Everyone always says how quickly time flies and I don't think I fully realized this until we had Owen. At five months our sweet boy is doing so many things and we love them all.

*Eating cereal twice a day and opening his mouth when he wants another bite.
*Drinking four 6 ounce bottles throughout the day and an 8 ounce bottle at bedtime.
*Sleeping from 7:30 pm until 6:15 am (I have to wake him up).
*Rolling over from belly to back, but still being stubborn about going from back to belly. I think this is    because he hates being on his belly.
*Working on sitting up
*Laughing all the time at anything silly mommy and daddy do.
*He loves Woody! Owen pulls his fur and Woody kisses him like crazy. Anytime Woody is in the room, Owen is all smiles and focuses all attention on him.

I'm sure there are many other things I am forgetting, but these are the top ones.


Look at these big blue eyes! The ladies will go crazy one day over them I'm sure. For now-only his momma :)


I snuck in his room to take a picture of him while he was sleeping. So peaceful and innocent!

No comments:

Post a Comment