Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Visit from Grammy and Poppy

This weekend on Saturday, Mike and I attended a wedding for my friend Kristen who I work with. The wedding was in Lafayette, so my parents drove up Saturday afternoon to keep Owen for us. We left around 1:30 and got home around 10:30. It was the longest I have left him, but knew he was in good hands. Dad made sure to send me lots of pictures so I didn't miss him too much! The quality of the pictures is pretty poor, but I figured I would share them anyway! Thanks mom and dad for keeping O while we (mainly me) had some adult fun ;)


Owen and Grammy loving every minute of their time together!


Apparently he loved his sunglasses and left them on the entire time he was out on a walk. 


Swinging at the park!


No comments:

Post a Comment