Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Perfect :)

I know we are the parents, but Mike and I could not be any more in love with Mr. Owen. Everyday he gets cuter and cuter. He is the happiest baby and is hardly ever fussy which makes being his parents even more fun (not that we would love him any less if he were a crankster)! The last week or so, we have begun noticing how rapidly he is developing and doing new things. One of my favorites has been him discovering his voice and listening to all the noises he makes. We have daily screaming contests which is so much fun! Today when I got him home from daycare I went a little video /picture happy (you can never have enough videos and pictures, right?!) and wanted to share them all with my blog followers. Pardon my annoying screams in the video!!


1 comment:

  1. I love all those little sounds! Jackson used to do that...now he does it at the top of his lungs in public places. Repeatedly :) Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete