It was so much fun being able to spend time with them since the only time we ever see them tends to be over the holidays. After seeing them with three children, Mike and I decided it made one seem like a piece of cake! I must say, Abby and Justin are the most laid back parents we have ever met and we admire how relaxed they are. Since their boys are four and two, I got a snapshot of what life is going to be like with a toddler boy running around. Little Lucy who was born three weeks to the day after Owen is so sweet. She is such a little peanut and recently weighed in just under 12 pounds. We weighed O last week and according to our scale at home he was 17 1/2 lbs. He actually looked big for once!!
The guys played golf on Saturday morning while Abby and I hung out with the kids. We took a nice walk to the park and in the afternoon when the guys got home we left them with the kids and went to the mall for a bit. The big outing came Saturday night when we had a sitter come stay with the kids and the adults went out for dinner and drinks. We had such a great time and look forward to seeing the Smith family again soon. Hopefully we can host them at our house at some point!
At a place called "The Pub" having a beer. Seems like forever since I was in a bar!
Lucy and Owen. It is hard to tell their size difference in this pic, but O has about 5 lbs. on her.
Griffin did such a good job holding the the babies for a picture!
Griffin and Grant loved hanging out with Mike! I think Mike loved reading stories at 6:30 am on a Sunday morning ;) Grant wasn't particularly fond of his jammies on Sunday morning for whatever reason!


No comments:
Post a Comment