Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Souside

Is it Spring yet?!?! I had no idea just how much this little boy enjoyed spending time outdoors until it all of a sudden started turning too cold to go out and play. Without fail, everyday when we walk in the door from work, I let the dogs out back and Owen stands at the back door crying to go "souside" (aka outside). Luckily we have had some unseasonably warm weather this January and we have been able to get him outdoors a few times.


Our neighbor is a nice little grandma who purchased a play set for her grandchildren. She made it a point to tell us Owen is welcome over anytime. We have taken her up on it a couple of times, but hope to have one of our own by Spring/Summer.


Look at me!


Typical boy-gotta climb up the slide before he can actually slide down!


Just when I thought a few minutes on the play set would be enough. He ran into the garage and grabbed his stroller and said, "ride." I could not believe how HUGE he looks in his stroller. His feet practically touched the sidewalk. Maybe I can get him to push me around by springtime ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment