Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

I just thought I would share a couple photos of some of my favorite items we have for Owen so far...


Mike's Aunt Deb purchased an Anywhere Chair from PBK for the little guy. It looks great in his room and I can't wait to prop him up in it for a picture! Thanks, Deb! We love it :)


Honestly....Tell me this isn't the CUTEST outfit. I happened to stumble into Baby Gap on President's Day only to find they had EVERYTHING in the store 40% off. There was no shot I was making it out of there without something. I got this outfit in 0-3 month because I plan to have his pictures taken in it...On a different clothing note, I'm pretty sure I hit the jackpot. Mike's cousin Abby has two little boys and just found out she and her husband are going to be blessed with a little girl. She has gone through all of her boy clothes and has two large plastic totes coming my way. I probably need to put a halt on my purchases until after I've see all of the hand me down treasures. Thanks, Abby-you're a lifesaver and you're going to love finally adding some pink into your life :)


What little boy doesn't need swimming trunks?! Even though I know he won't be doing much swimming this summer, it will be fun to dress him in these when we make a trip to my parents lake house.


I have never met anyone more organized than my mother-in-law. The last time Mike's parents came to Indy to visit, she brought a large bag filled with items that were Mike's when he was a baby. The bag included a ton of his books, his first teddy bear and blanket, but my favorite thing was this pair of Nike shoes. They were Mike's very first pair of shoes as a baby-making these shoes 26 years old. How cool! They are in such good condition and I will definitely put them on Owen at some point. I am so impressed she kept all of these items for so long. It will be very special for Owen to get to use some of the same things his daddy did when he was a baby. Thanks, Rene for saving all of these things and sharing them with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment