I'm starting to pop out!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Third Trimester
On Thursday we had our 27 week doctor's appointment. I am happy to report everything went well. I had my glucose test for gestational diabetes and I will get the results back sometime next week. I have gained 17 lbs. so far, which is right on track with where I should be. I also measured right on track. It was really an uneventful appointment, which is how I suppose they should be. We now are in the third trimester and will start having doctor appointments every two weeks, which is really exciting because that means we are getting closer and closer :) For the most part, I am feeling the best I have felt throughout this entire pregnancy. I have started walking on the treadmill, which really makes me feel good and I have heard will help tremendously with delivery. My goal is four nights a week for 45 minutes at 3 mph on a 3 incline. I do realize the bigger I become the more uncomfortable I will get, but for now I plan to enjoy it while I can. Sure can't wait to meet the little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Third trimester... woohoo!!! Only 3 more months and we all get to meet Owen!
ReplyDelete