Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Day at the Spa

No. I am not talking about for the momma to be. Today while Mike and I went to our final childbirth class, we took Woody and Charley for much needed haircuts. One of the benefits of both of our dogs being mixed with poodles is they do not shed. Neither Mike or myself can stand dog hair, so it works out nicely. However, they both do have to be groomed which can be expensive when you're taking two. Since we have had snow covering the ground for what seems like months, they have been an extra pain in the rear to keep clean. 


This is before their day of pampering. I'm sure if we asked them they would call it torture! I personally think they look cute with long hair, but it is to difficult to stay on top of brushing them daily to prevent matting. 


I'll be really honest...I think Woody looks great, but I never like how Charley looks when he first comes home from the groomer. We always ask them to cut him down really short so we don't have to take him back in another few weeks and that results in him looking a little odd for a couple of weeks. We still love him though :)


 When we got home from class/grooming, Mike decided to work on a project in our house. About two months ago he decided to repaint all of the doors, baseboards and trim throughout the house. He finished the first floor, but never got around to the second floor until tonight. Mike and Woody have a pretty special bond and Woody decided he needed to lay next to Mike wherever he was painting. In the picture you can tell he is supervising the job! Everything turned out well and Mike is becoming quite the painter!

No comments:

Post a Comment