Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just for laughs

Crack me up! I know I am so partial, but is he not the cutest?! The picture on the right has a story behind it. I was about to give Owen some Mylicon for his never ending gas troubles, so i asked my mom to put a cloth diaper under his chin because he always spits some back out onto his outfit and the neon pink color just isn't the look for him. Mom proceeds to put the cloth diaper under his chin, but then wrapped the excess around his head to make him look like this. If I tell you what Mike told him to say right before I snapped the picture, I might have the FBI/Department of Homeland Security on my tail ;)

1 comment:

  1. Erin - Owen is adorable. He is definitely a long baby and those feet are huge! (I was thinking that even before I read your caption under the pic.) Enjoy these times because they grow up SO fast. I'm sure you are already thinking where did a month go already.

    ReplyDelete