Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Play Date

On Tuesday, Owen and I went over to Adrienne and Ben's house to spend some time together before Adrienne heads back to work on Monday. It was really nice to get out of the house for a while, but man it sure was a process! The four of us went to Old Navy to find mommy a couple pieces of transitional (I hope) clothing since I have nothing that fits. We also went to lunch and managed to make it through all of the activities with no meltdowns from either of the boys. Phew!!! After our trip to Clay Terrace we went back to the house and hung out. Of course we had to put the boys through a photo shoot :) Thanks, Adrienne and Ben for a fun and exhausting day!


They look a little unsure as to whether they like one another. Let's hope they do because they will soon be spending every day together. I found out yesterday they will be in the same room at daycare :)


I sometimes think Owen has an "old man" face-a cute one nonetheless. On this day I especially did because of his polo and khaki pants. He sure has a lot of growing to do to catch up with his buddy Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment