So far we have been blessed with a really great sleeper. Since the third night we had him home, Owen is only waking up once in the middle of the night. He goes down between 10-11, wakes up around 3 and then again around 6:30. Sometimes after his early morning feeding he even falls back asleep for a little while. We are really enjoying this routine because I know it could change at any time. I am getting really good sleep at night, but am finding that I feel exhausted all the time. I know it is from the constant 24/7 demands of a newborn so I try to rest when I can. I've got a collection of adorable photos to share of him snoozing!
He sleeps contently pretty much anywhere we put him. I am keeping my fingers crossed this doesn't change!
The dogs are doing wonderful with the baby. I think they are just as tired as mommy and daddy!
So sweet :)
I love the way he has his little hand positioned here!
Mommy loves her new man sooo much!
Big yawn!
Just to prove that he does open his eyes ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment