Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Owen's first time in the tub!! Since Owen was born, we have been sponge bathing him in the kitchen. It might be an understatement to say he hated it, and who could blame him. Bright lights and cold air conditioning! This week I decided we should make the transition to his baby tub in our bathroom. He absolutely loved it. We put him in there and he didn't scream until we took him out. I know he liked the warm water. He has only peed on himself a couple times during his bath, and pooped once on the towel right before we put him into the tub! Gotta love it.

I also should mention, Mike has claimed bath time as his task with Owen. Since I am the only one who can feed him currently, it gives them something to do together. I have to give mad props to my hubby. He has really embraced fatherhood like a champ. The moment he walks in the door from work, he cannot wait to get his hands on Owen whether he is fussy, sleeping, awake, etc. He doesn't get frazzled and even gives me pointers on some of the things Owen likes :) So thankful for the teamwork!


Next time I will have to snap a picture of his demeanor once we take him out of the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment