Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blessings & Miracles

Before I had Owen, people always said you won't realize how much you can love something until you have a child. It is so true. I have spent all day every day with this child for the past 8 1/2 weeks and I love him more everyday. It is such a miracle how he got here and each day he is doing something new. We are so blessed to have a healthy little boy and I can't imagine life without him!

Even though I still have four weeks until I head back to work, my anxiety level is really starting to kick into high gear at the thought of taking him to daycare. I am fortunate enough to have two great mommas whose babies are in the same room Owen will be in to coach me through it (Jenna and Ade prepare yourselves). I just can't help but wish that a miracle would happen-like the lottery or a more flexible job for momma!

This is a video of one of many precious moments with Owen this morning. He is really becoming quite the active child and smiling like crazy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment