Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Owen's 2 month stats

On Friday, Mr. Owen had his two month check up with the pediatrician. I absolutely love his doctor-she is always so sweet, spends lots of time making all over him, answering my questions and this time around coaching me through my anxiety with daycare. We have a healthy little man who is just growing like a weed!

Weight: 12 lbs. 4 oz. (75th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (90th percentile)

I am also happy to report that Owen slept through the night for the first time Saturday night!! Woohoo! We put him down at 8:30 and he didn't wake up until 6:30. It was so awesome, although by 4 it was a little painful for momma to roll over ;) We are hoping he keeps it up and it wasn't a one time fluke! I'll be sure to post updates.


He stared very intently as she listened to his heartbeat.


I made sure to take all picture before his shots. Otherwise, the look on his face would have broken everyones heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment